Buying and selling residential property, whether for personal or investment purposes, is a significant event and at Paula Sutherland & Associates we understand the importance of this and can assist you every step of the way. We provide an efficient and affordable conveyancing service to Tasmanian clients wishing to either buy or sell a residential property.
Our conveyancing team offer a highly-organised, efficient and professional service, specialising in residential conveyancing. We aim to provide a premium service at minimal cost and inconvenience to you.
Fixed legal fees of $1,200 for both Sales and Purchases – not including disbursements.
We offer expert advice and assistance for buyers and sellers
Buying a Home? We Will:
- Review a contract, to ensure it properly protects your interests and achieves the intended outcome
- Draft a contract for you if you have not yet had one prepared, or otherwise amending it where required
- Undertake the necessary searches concerning the property, including searches via the local council, land titles office and other organisations
- Liaise with your financier where finance is required
- Attend settlement on your behalf
Selling a Home? We Will:
- Review the sale contract and providing comprehensive and tailored advice
- Draft the contract for you, or amending it where necessary
- Undertake the required searches concerning the property you are selling
- Attend settlement of your sale transaction
We would urge both buyers and sellers to have a sale contract reviewed before execution. Hiring a solicitor avoids potentially costly and protracted disputes when people sign a contract without appreciating some of the contractual obligations it can impose.
As your transaction progresses, we keep you fully updated and provide legal advice regarding insurance, the outcomes of searches conducted and any requests from the other party such as for an extension of time.
For more information on residential conveyancing, please download our digital brochure:
Please do not hesitate to contact Paula Sutherland & Associates for any queries you have concerning your conveyancing needs and discuss our competitive pricing structure.